What Results Should I Expect?
Our clinical Nurse aims to produce a refreshed and natural looking result with each client. The aim of the treatment is an often marked improvement of the lines and wrinkles.
What areas can be treated?
Most typical areas for treatment are found around the upper and lower face. Volume loss mainly occurs in the lips, cheeks and mouth areas.
How long will it last?
The effects will last generally between 4months to a year, depending on the product of use.
Does it hurt?
You may feel an initial sting but only for a moment. Dermal fillers are injected using extremely fine needles and your Doctor/Nurse may numb the area using a topical anaesthetic cream prior to commencement of treatment to minimise sensation of treatment. Our dermal fillers have lignocaine in them already, which helps to ensures a more comfortable procedure.
When will I see the results?
The results are immediate 80% now and 20% over the course of 2-4weeks.
Is there anything I need to do or should be aware of before I have the treatment?
We advise that you avoid using fish-oil, aspirin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs a couple of days before your treatment (unless they are taken for a chronic medical condition).
Avoiding these medications will reduce your risk of bruising at the point of injection. If you are unsure ask your Medical Practitioner is you have any concerns.
What else can non-permanent fillers be used for?
- Improving cheek volume
- Reducing shadowing under the eyes
- Improving downturned mouth corners and Marionettes
- Reducing lines around the mouth (accordion lines)
- Improving definition of the lips and increasing volume
- Improving Jowls and lower face volume loss
After Care following Dermal Fillers
- Don’t apply make up for 12 hours unless mineral powder based
- Don’t drink anything too hot or cold ( if you have had a lip treatment)
- Mild swelling, bruising and redness in injection sites is normal - you can apply topical cream to help reduces these effects which can be found at your pharmacy.
- Any concerns always consult your Doctor/Nurse
- A follow up appointment around 2 weeks post treatment is required.